Bautomate is an enterprise-wide unified process automation platform.
Chennai, India – (11-07-2022) - Businesses are under increased pressure to adapt and remain competitive in today's rapidly changing market conditions. Rising demand for cloud solutions, a growing talent gap, and the expectation to do more with less while ensuring security and compliance continue to put a strain on development teams' capacity.
To address this issue, we went above and beyond by offering a low-code customer portal that allows both technical and non-technical users to create and review business processes on the fly. This allows more employees to create tedious tasks and applications that simplify work in a compliant and secure manner — all without writing a single line of code.
We are excited to announce the addition of several new low-code capabilities to our portfolio.
- Bautomate is a low-code application development platform that allows users of all skill levels to create enterprise-ready applications with the ease of a drag-and-drop feature.
- Collaboration is key in enterprise-wide solutions, so pre-built business automation solutions provide connectors to communicate seamlessly with existing applications.
- Task management, cognitive dashboards, and reports for better data-driven decision engines.
- User-based low-code customer portal enables users (technical/ non-technical users) to build a visual workflow based process.
- No third-party application dependencies.
- Enterprise-grade applications that are fully functional and scalable.
- Reusable sub-flows and visual, low-code automation to create sophisticated workflows and automation in compliance with functional and IT requirements.
- The ability to extract printed text (structured or unstructured) from a digital image using OCR is only one aspect of a data capture solution. Data can be extracted from documents in a variety of formats, including handwritten text (ICR), QR codes, bar codes, EDI, and so on.
- Cloud hosting benefits include cost savings, hassle-free upgrades, and easy accessibility; collaboration made simple; up-to-date features, immediate benefits, increased adoption, and reduced troubleshooting.
"We are going all-in on making it easier for people to create processes," said Prasanna Soundrapandian, CEO of Bautomate. Many of our users work with large datasets, and cognitive dashboards assist them in making data-driven decisions. We are solely concerned with increasing efficiency. It is our ongoing goal to improve the product in ways that make the user more efficient when working with their team or suppliers. "We are working on some more features to improve the user experience that will be released in the coming months," he added.
For a seamless experience, all new users can test drive the product by requesting a demo environment to explore our customer portal or trying a demo through our experienced subject matter experts.
Bautomate is an Intelligent Business Process Automation (iBPA) Platform that streamlines and automates various industries’ business processes. The cloud-based Bautomate, which is based on AI (Artificial Intelligence), ML (Machine Learning), and NLP (Natural Language Processing) technologies, allows for greater operational efficiency. To simplify your business practices, Bautomate combines Robotic Process Automation (RPA) with Business Process Management (BPM), Document Management System (DMS), and Cognitive Content Extraction.
*Disclamier: "The pages slugged ‘Press Release’ are equivalent to advertisements and are not written and produced by Industry Outreach Magazine journalists/Editorial." We do not hold any copyrights towards the content or image. Image source: Newswire